PEACE of MIND Technologies (POM), has teams of in-house experts to design, install and service powerful solutions for all your needs in:
- Security and Surveillance
- Telecom/Data Cabling
- Computer Goods & Service
- Audio/Video Automation
Method to Success
- Assess- facilities are evaluated, access and control points identified, personnel/guest use are defined and categorized, key issues are identified.
- Interview- key management personnel are interviewed to gather unique and different perspectives on issues and needs.
- Audit- current procedures, policies and known issues are audited.
- Objectives- a series of goals are defined and validated.
- Design- selection of technologies and services are chosen and slated to specific facilities.
- Plan- all significant tasks are coordinated with the client and built into a deployment timetable.
- Implement- equipment and all of the associated support cabling and electrical work is installed and tested for optimal performance.
- Train- appropriate stakeholders are trained in the use of all software systems and the key workings of hardware.
- Support- a trained professional team handles all activities from product/software use to repair of equipment.
POM's expert consultants come out to your site to assess the physical and operational needs of your business. Then, POM designs a comprehensive security and safety plan, complete with benefits lists and costs that is tailored specifically to your infrastructure and requirements.
Working solely from the architectural blueprints of your infrastructure, our design teams are able to create comprehensive security, data/telecom, computer network and audio/video solutions for your building from the ground up.
Solutions are transcribed directly onto blueprints and infrastructure drawings leaving nothing for question and nothing to chance. This includes layout, wiring, product selection and strategic placement.
Our full-time and professionally experienced project managers tightly manage project goals, on-site resources and coordinated timelines. We follow a disciplined methodology for success.
Professional technicians take care of all installations on any job size from high rises to multi-building campuses. The work doesn't stop until you're satisfied and everything is working smoothly.
Our experienced POM employees, Manufacturer Certified Technicians and Quality Control Program representatives are dedicated to making sure your infrastructure is always operating smoothly. That's why we guarantee 24/7 support, fast response turnaround times and first-rate customer service no matter how small the issue.
As further support, POM offers complete on-site and phone-based training for all our product and service offerings. Your designated personnel will be trained by POM's technical services group on the use of equipment and software after installation. POM's client turnover packages provide comprehensive documentation of your component design, operation and system architecture. POM is with you through the entire life of your solution.
POM uses local experts to get your mission critical systems up and running quickly. If necessary, equipment loans are available while repairs are being made to reduce downtime and ensure your business runs seamlessly.
POM not only installs alarm and remote monitoring systems, but can provide the monitoring services that verify alarms, contact emergency services and alert you to issues.
POM works with prominent computer hardware and software brands in order to provide valuable and affordable business solutions for your computer and networking needs. This includes services to get your equipment up and running quickly and keep you productive in case any of the equipment breaks down.
POM offers some of the best equipment in the industry but nothing lasts forever. In order to ensure affordable repair costs POM offers extensive standard warranties and affordable extended warranties that include hardware, software upgrades and all labor for repairs.