Public Health Technology
The COVID-19 pandemic has made it necessary for businesses and individuals alike to take precautions to prevent disease spread and protect public health. As businesses reopen, they will need to implement strategies to protect workers and customers within their facilities, including social distancing, reduced occupancy and mask requirements.
At Peace of Mind Technologies, we offer public health technology solutions to help you enforce new policies, comply with local regulations and operate safely. Each business has unique health and wellness concerns, so our security professionals will develop a system tailored to your facility's layout and specific needs.
Security Solutions for Facilities in New York and New Jersey
Since the coronavirus was first detected, several unproven digital health and wellness products have flooded the market, leaving many security and facility management professionals overwhelmed. To protect public health and prevent the spread of the coronavirus, you need reliable and effective public health security solutions.
At POM, we ensure you receive high-quality, innovative systems by vetting partners and bench testing all the products we offer. Our solutions can help New York and New Jersey facilities enforce health policies, screen for COVID-19 symptoms and reduce the need for contact.
Featured Public Health Security System Integrations
Some of the digital health technologies we offer to combat COVID-19 include:
- Thermal cameras. Screen for signs of a fever safely using thermal cameras capable of accurately measuring body temperature.
- Occupancy sensors. Track building occupancy in real-time to ensure compliance with local regulations and maintain adequate space for social distancing.
- Facial recognition. Use artificial intelligence (AI)-powered facial recognition systems to identify employees and check for the presence of a mask or face covering.
- Analytics. Using video intelligence and analytics, apply site wellness standards throughout your facility, reducing workload and improving safety for security and site management personnel.
- Touchless elevator access. Allow employees, guests and tenants to access multiple building floors without pushing buttons.
- Frictionless access control. Minimize touches to door handles by using an automatic opener and contactless unlocking solution. Instead of keys, consider safer options such as facial recognition or a card swipe system.
- Biometric security. Measure unique human characteristics, such as eye scans, to limit area access to necessary personnel.
- Remote video monitoring. Reduce security spending and keep staff safe by switching to remote video monitoring around the clock or during specific shifts.
- Health status verification. Use the Telaeris' XPressEntry HealthCheck enhancement to capture and store health status information before employees enter the workplace. HealthCheck allows you to create custom health surveys and capture data from Bluetooth-enabled devices, including forehead temperature sensors.
Services to Support Your Security Technology
To keep your public health security systems running, we also offer a variety of services, from installation to systems integration management. Our POMAdvantage program gives you access to unlimited on-site service visits at no additional charge, as well as ongoing training to help you get the most out of your digital health technology.
Contact a Security Specialist to Learn More
With 18 years of experience, we can design digital wellness security solutions to help you adapt to operation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Get started by speaking with a security specialist today.
Explore Our Security Service Plans
The POMAdvantage Service Plan
What you get with POMAdvantage:
- Unlimited on-site service visits from our technicians
- 24/7 phone and email support from our professionals
- Bi-annual preventative maintenance checks to ensure system health
- No charge repair / replacement of POM Technologies-installed equipment
- Loaner equipment while equipment repairs take place
- Ongoing trainings to help you get the most value from your system
- Discounted product and system upgrades
The POM+ Security as a Service Plan
What you get with POM+:
- An integrated security system
- Cloud-based managed services
- The POMAdvantage
- Heartbeat monitoring
- Future-proof technology
- No upfront capital expenditure
- Eliminate your concerns about design, installation, monitoring and maintenance
- Maximum flexibility and efficiency—all at one monthly subscription fee
Fully licensed by the New York Department of State as a security and fire alarm installer – License #12000280084
Burglar Alarm Business License NJ License #34BX00013000
Peace Of Mind Technologies, All Rights Reserved.
Managed by Digital Resource