Managed Security Services: Removing The Hardware
Today's security systems are less about security and more about site management. If you want to prevent incidents anywhere at any time, you need to adopt an all-eyes-on approach to building security through an end-to-end security solution.
Managed Security Services: Removing The Hardware is presented by Andrew Stiller, Director Of Sales at Peace Of Mind Technologies. During the webinar, you'll learn:
- The benefits of managed security services – from remote video monitoring to remote visitor management
- How to integrate current building security equipment into a managed security system
- An industry-specific approach – education, hospitality, healthcare, commercial – to developing a managed security service plan
- How cloud-based storage reduces hardware and increases storage capabilities
- The advantages of task-based security vs. incident-based security
- Why remote security monitoring is the future of building security
Don't let a security breach be the reason for assessing your current security system. Stay ahead of potential threats, and learn how to protect your reputation, optimize building security and maximize ROI through managed security services.
Fill out your information in the form fields to view the webinar now.
Fully licensed by the New York Department of State as a security and fire alarm installer – License #12000280084
Burglar Alarm Business License NJ License #34BX00013000
Peace Of Mind Technologies, All Rights Reserved.
Managed by Digital Resource