Technology Systems & Equipment
Featuring Today’s Latest Technology
Modern Buildings Require Modern Technology
As the industry moves toward integrated systems, the need for technology design ahead of new technology implementation is critical for laying the foundation for a future-proof system.
Whether you’re looking for the latest technology in Audio Visual Systems or integrated Security Technology we supply equipment based on a walk-through of your site and an assessment of your needs.
Our products below are designed to help you protect your site, expand your connectivity, and manage the people and spaces that make your site great. All equipment is backed by installation, integration and maintenance support.
- Salient System
- Galaxy Control Systems
- Smarter Security
- Milestone Systems
- Exacq Technologies
- Orion Entrance Control, Inc.
- Assa Abbloy
- SALTO Systems
Commercial Services Nationally
While our competitors are happy to sell you a business system, not all of them offer the assistance you need to maximize your user experience. Peace of Mind Technologies is a full-service technology solutions provider that stays with you every step of the way. We provide everything you need to back up your investment and optimize your technologies.
Our Installation Services
Proper installation is essential for getting the most out of equipment and ensuring it meets your current and future requirements. With our professional installation services, your new system will be ready on your timeframe and function to your specifications. We handle all the mounting and wiring and verify that the work complies with applicable safety standards and building codes. We also provide on-site training so your IT staff and others understand how to use the system correctly.
Business Technology System Integration
In many cases, our clients need to keep their existing infrastructure and incorporate additional products and functions. POM can conduct a seamless integration of new, innovative technologies into your current system, providing a more robust solution. We work closely with your IT team to resolve any present or potential integration issues. We also train your IT staff and facilitate communication between departments to make the transition as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
Comprehensive Maintenance and Remote Monitoring Services
After your installation or integration is complete, we'll be there to deliver timely, reliable service. We offer several security service plans that ensure reliable long-term performance and maximize your return on investment:
- POMAdvantage: Approximately 90% of clients choose the POMAdvantage program for the extra protection and peace of mind it provides. Key plan features include 24/7 email and phone support, bi-annual preventative maintenance checks, no-charge repairs and replacements for any commercial security equipment we install and unlimited on-site service calls.
- Managed services: We can provide hosted services to add another layer of protection. Examples include remote monitoring, remote visitor management and cloud-based storage.
Why Partner With POM?
When you choose POM as your business security equipment provider you get:
- Access to dozens of years of commercial experience and expertise.
- Innovative first-to-market products that deliver enhanced protection.
- Service from the leader in specific verticals, including hotels, health care facilities, commercial office buildings and entertainment venues.
- Support from a people-first company that genuinely cares about every client.
Learn More About Our Commercial Technology Equipment and Services
Need help assessing our product offerings against your current needs and design requirements? Schedule a consultation with a professional to get started.
Explore Our Service Plans
The POMAdvantage Service Plan
What you get with POMAdvantage:
- Unlimited on-site service visits from our technicians
- 24/7 phone and email support from our professionals
- Bi-annual preventative maintenance checks to ensure system health
- Priority Response
- No charge repair / replacement of POM Technologies-installed equipment
- Loaner equipment while equipment repairs take place
- Ongoing trainings to help you get the most value from your system
- Discounted product and system upgrades
Fully licensed by the New York Department of State as a security and fire alarm installer – License #12000280084
Burglar Alarm Business License NJ License #34BX00013000
Alarm System Contractor, State of Florida, License # EF20001877
Peace Of Mind Technologies, All Rights Reserved.
Managed by Digital Resource