Biometric security uses body measurements to identify and monitor individuals. Compared to traditional forms of identity verification, biometric security devices offer high accuracy and minimal risk. Biometric security has been used in both the public and private sectors for years, but the COVID-19 pandemic has sparked increased interest in its possibilities. At Peace of Mind Technologies, we offer biometric security devices to help you prevent disease spread while maintaining high productivity.
How Biometric Security Solves COVID-19 Challenges
Businesses reopening during the coronavirus pandemic need technology to help them effectively apply site wellness standards. Biometric security systems solve COVID-19 related challenges in two primary ways — by enhancing security at access points and by allowing you to monitor people throughout your facility.
Biometric security at entry points allows you to restrict access to essential personnel and limit physical contact with access control systems. Additionally, biometric monitoring enables you to recognize people who might be sick and take appropriate action.
Our Biometric Security Solutions
At POM, we can provide a number of biometric security devices designed to increase building safety during the current health crisis. Depending on your needs, you may choose to implement:
- Biometric access control: Our facial recognition access control systems accurately identify individuals, even when wearing masks. When integrated with automatic door openers, this technology minimizes the chance of contamination. Some biometric access control software can even check for the presence of a mask or take body temperature readings before allowing entry.
- Biometric monitoring: Biometric monitoring systems allow you to track individuals as they move through your facility. If someone develops a high temperature or violates company health and safety policies, a biometric alarm system will alert you so you can take appropriate action.
- Remote biometric monitoring: Our remote biometric monitoring can allow you to increase surveillance without hiring additional staff.
The Benefits of a Biometric Monitoring System
You can install biometric security systems in a variety of locations, integrating them with elevators, doors, turnstiles and more. You can also implement them at hand sanitizer stations or in frequently crowded areas. In addition to preventing the spread of coronavirus, biometric monitoring devices can guard against identity fraud, making them good long-term investments.
When you purchase a system from POM, you can expect to benefit from:
- Secure storage of biometric data
- Integration with existing access control devices
- Alarm features that deliver automatic alerts when needed
Services to Keep Your Building Secure
You need your biometric security devices to function properly around the clock. At POM, our technicians provide support after installation. With our POMAdvantage plan, you can receive unlimited on-site service visits, ongoing training, no-cost repairs and convenient phone or email support. The program provides a high return on investment, which is why 90% of our clients enroll.
Speak With a Security Specialist Today
With 18 years of experience, we are the leader in NYC security integrations. To ensure you receive high-quality biometric security solutions, we vet our partners thoroughly and benchmark test our products before selling them. To learn more about using biometric monitoring devices to overcome your business's unique COVID-19 challenges, contact one of our security specialists today.
Explore Our Service Plans
The POMAdvantage Service Plan
What you get with POMAdvantage:
- Unlimited on-site service visits from our technicians
- 24/7 phone and email support from our professionals
- Bi-annual preventative maintenance checks to ensure system health
- Priority Response
- No charge repair / replacement of POM Technologies-installed equipment
- Loaner equipment while equipment repairs take place
- Ongoing trainings to help you get the most value from your system
- Discounted product and system upgrades
Fully licensed by the New York Department of State as a security and fire alarm installer – License #12000280084
Burglar Alarm Business License NJ License #34BX00013000
Alarm System Contractor, State of Florida, License # EF20001877
Peace Of Mind Technologies, All Rights Reserved.
Managed by Digital Resource