The COVID-19 pandemic has created a variety of new challenges businesses must deal with to keep their employees and customers safe. One key problem involves limiting infection risk at facility access points. Although the coronavirus spreads largely through close contact with infected individuals, germs that linger on surfaces can still be an issue.
With so many people coming and going throughout the day, how do you maintain security while minimizing physical contact with door handles and access systems? Frictionless access control offers a solution.
Our Options for Frictionless Access Control
Frictionless access control products enable businesses to eliminate the use of physical keys while still limiting building and area access to authorized personnel. When combined with automatic door openers, these systems prevent contamination and increase confidence in your location's safety.
At Peace of Mind Technologies, we offer several options for frictionless access control:
- Traditional swipe cards: Card swipe systems have very little chance for exposure to germs, especially when you integrate them with automatic door openers, making them a simple yet ideal solution for frictionless access control.
- Facial recognition: Facial recognition systems identify authorized personnel using cameras to scan their facial features — no contact necessary. Some facial recognition systems also incorporate technology capable of identifying a mask and reading temperatures.
- Mobile credentials: These touchless access control systems allow employees to use a mobile app to transmit their credentials. Mobile systems are location sensitive to prevent security breaches.
You can install our frictionless access systems in strategic locations throughout your building or at all secure access points.
Why Implement Touchless Access Control?
Together with sensor access technology, frictionless identification systems make it safe and easy for approved individuals to access your facility. In addition to preventing the spread of COVID-19, our touchless access control solutions will benefit your business by:
- Lowering cleaning costs: Doors with frictionless sensor access control do not require any physical interaction from users, so you can reduce how often you sanitize them.
- Minimizing security risks: It's very difficult to fool a facial recognition system. By implementing frictionless access control, you can enhance security in restricted areas and eliminate the risks associated with lost and misplaced keys.
- Improving user experience: Many touchless access control systems make it easier for people to move throughout your facility. When integrated with automatic door openers, these systems allow staff to carry items through with no trouble.
By implementing frictionless access devices today, you can help prevent the spread of future infectious diseases and bring your site's security up to date.
Why Work With Peace of Mind Technologies?
The coronavirus pandemic has lead to many unverified security products flooding the market. With so many options, choosing the right access control solution can feel overwhelming. At POM, we vet our partners thoroughly and benchmark test all our products to ensure you receive high-quality solutions.
To help you reopen safely, we also offer service beyond installation. Our POMAdvantage service plan will give you unlimited on-site service visits, ongoing training and around-the-clock phone and email support to ensure your access control products continue to perform properly.
Speak With a Security Specialist
Our knowledgeable security specialists can help you select the frictionless access control system that's right for your facility. To learn more, reach out to us today.
Explore Our Service Plans
The POMAdvantage Service Plan
What you get with POMAdvantage:
- Unlimited on-site service visits from our technicians
- 24/7 phone and email support from our professionals
- Bi-annual preventative maintenance checks to ensure system health
- Priority Response
- No charge repair / replacement of POM Technologies-installed equipment
- Loaner equipment while equipment repairs take place
- Ongoing trainings to help you get the most value from your system
- Discounted product and system upgrades
Fully licensed by the New York Department of State as a security and fire alarm installer – License #12000280084
Burglar Alarm Business License NJ License #34BX00013000
Alarm System Contractor, State of Florida, License # EF20001877
Peace Of Mind Technologies, All Rights Reserved.