Touchless Elevator Access
The coronavirus pandemic has created new challenges that businesses must overcome. To reopen successfully, your organization needs to take precautions to prevent the spread of the disease. Limiting the need for contact with surfaces in your facility can help keep employees and visitors safe. In buildings with multiple floors, contactless solutions for elevators will be essential to preserving public health.
How Contactless Elevators Solve COVID-19 Challenges
Although COVID-19 is transmitted largely through close contact with infected individuals, surfaces contaminated with the virus remain a concern. Frequent disinfection of elevator buttons can ease some of the worry but cannot eliminate risk entirely. Contactless elevator solutions allow individuals to select their elevator's destination without touching the buttons located inside the cab, greatly reducing their likelihood of encountering the virus while inside.
The Benefits of Implementing Touchless Elevator Control
Touchless elevators come with both financial and practical benefits for businesses reopening during the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to preventing disease spread, touchless push-button solutions solve business challenges by:
- Lowering cleaning costs: With a contactless elevator, you can limit the number of times employees must disinfect the elevator cab per day, lowering the cost of cleaning.
- Moving traffic efficiently: Touchless elevator control systems direct guests to the correct cab for every trip, getting people to their destinations as efficiently as possible.
- Improving floor security: No-touch push-button solutions integrate seamlessly with access control systems, so you can limit floor access to authorized and essential personnel only.
Touchless solutions will continue to provide benefits even after the current health crisis has passed. Implementing touchless elevator technology now will help prevent day-to-day disease spread in the future and facilitate a frictionless visitor experience throughout your facility.
Our No-Touch Solutions for Elevator Access
At Peace of Mind Technologies, we offer two solutions for contactless elevator access — one that utilizes direct destination dispatch and another that utilizes cloud-based software.
With a direct destination dispatch solution, visitors can swipe a card at a station in the lobby or on their current floor. The solution will then direct them to the proper elevator cab. This option works well in Class A buildings with turnstiles and enterprise systems. For smaller systems, whether addressing tenants or visitors who need access to multiple floors, our cloud-based solution enables floor selection using a mobile app, even allowing for the elevator to be called to the lobby.
Some of the features you can expect from our touchless elevator products include:
- Integration with access control systems
- Options for control using a mobile device
- Location-sensitive identity verification and access
The Service You Need to Resume Business
To help ensure your touchless elevator control solution functions properly from day one onward, consider enrolling in our POMAdvantage program. This plan gives you access to unlimited on-site service visits, 24/7 phone and email support, no-charge repairs and more. The program provides a high return on investment, which is why 90% of our clients sign up. Our technicians are available to provide the support you need to reopen with confidence.
Learn More About Touchless Elevators
Unlike some providers, we benchmark test the products we offer to ensure you receive a solution that meets your expectations. As the leader in NYC security integrations, we are equipped to serve businesses in New York and New Jersey. To learn how contactless elevator access could make your facility safer, speak with a security specialist today.
Explore Our Service Plans
The POMAdvantage Service Plan
What you get with POMAdvantage:
- Unlimited on-site service visits from our technicians
- 24/7 phone and email support from our professionals
- Bi-annual preventative maintenance checks to ensure system health
- No charge repair / replacement of POM Technologies-installed equipment
- Loaner equipment while equipment repairs take place
- Ongoing trainings to help you get the most value from your system
- Discounted product and system upgrades
The POM+ Technology as a Service Plan
What you get with POM+:
- An integrated technology system
- Cloud-based managed services
- The POMAdvantage
- Heartbeat monitoring
- Future-proof technology
- No upfront capital expenditure
- Eliminate your concerns about design, installation, monitoring and maintenance
- Maximum flexibility and efficiency—all at one monthly subscription fee
Fully licensed by the New York Department of State as a security and fire alarm installer – License #12000280084
Burglar Alarm Business License NJ License #34BX00013000
Peace Of Mind Technologies, All Rights Reserved.
Managed by Digital Resource