Remote Video Monitoring
The coronavirus pandemic has led to economic losses in almost every industry. As many businesses continue to limit capacity and activity at their locations, the need for a physical security presence has decreased. At the same time, the need to prevent disease spread has increased the level of surveillance required to keep guests and employees safe in busier locations. Therefore, sites are now asked to do more with less. POM offers a solution to this.
If you are looking to reduce security spending during the current health crisis while continuing to protect your building, remote video monitoring offers an ideal solution.
The Benefits of Remote Video Surveillance Monitoring
In off-site video monitoring, remote agents act as security guards, using equipment installed at your location to watch for and respond to unusual activity. Whether you want to temporarily scale back your on-site security presence to prevent disease spread or increase surveillance during certain shifts, a remote monitoring security system can meet your needs.
Remote video monitoring could benefit your company during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond by:
- Reducing security costs: When you use a security video monitoring service instead of security guards, you could significantly reduce security spending. Lower security costs are particularly beneficial for businesses that have not fully reopened their locations to the public.
- Deterring trespassers: Remote security guards can respond to threats quickly, warning trespassers and providing a deterrent to crime, even when your building is empty.
- Supplementing security staff: Remote security monitoring can also assist on-site security staff during busy parts of the day. If your surveillance needs have increased due to the coronavirus, remote monitoring can ease some of the workload.
Our Remote Managed Security Service
At Peace of Mind Technologies, we offer remote video monitoring as a managed service. This service combines video analytics with live video monitoring to provide complete protection. Camera analytics identifies suspicious activity, while the remote agent checks to make sure sight lines are clear and that all activity is authorized. If trespassers refuse to leave after a warning, our team can call the authorities to resolve the problem.
Our remote surveillance monitoring service is flexible enough to benefit any organization, whether you need us to monitor 24/7 or just a few hours a day. We can even install and service the cameras and other hardware you need to take advantage of remote monitoring.
Why Work With POM?
With more than 18 years of experience, we are the leader in NYC security integrations. We provide more than high-quality security products and installation. With our POMAdvantage service plan, we eliminate surprise repair costs and ensure your remote monitoring security system continues to function properly.
Unlike some service providers, we vet our partners carefully and benchmark test our products before recommending them, so you can trust our solutions to contribute to a healthier, safer building in the long term.
Learn More About Remote Security Monitoring
At POM, we are equipped to help clients in New York and New Jersey adapt to the security challenges COVID-19 presents. To get started with our remote video monitoring services, contact our security specialists today.
Explore Our Service Plans
The POMAdvantage Service Plan
What you get with POMAdvantage:
- Unlimited on-site service visits from our technicians
- 24/7 phone and email support from our professionals
- Bi-annual preventative maintenance checks to ensure system health
- No charge repair / replacement of POM Technologies-installed equipment
- Loaner equipment while equipment repairs take place
- Ongoing trainings to help you get the most value from your system
- Discounted product and system upgrades
The POM+ Technology as a Service Plan
What you get with POM+:
- An integrated technology system
- Cloud-based managed services
- The POMAdvantage
- Heartbeat monitoring
- Future-proof technology
- No upfront capital expenditure
- Eliminate your concerns about design, installation, monitoring and maintenance
- Maximum flexibility and efficiency—all at one monthly subscription fee
Fully licensed by the New York Department of State as a security and fire alarm installer – License #12000280084
Burglar Alarm Business License NJ License #34BX00013000
Peace Of Mind Technologies, All Rights Reserved.
Managed by Digital Resource